Our light catch technology captures more light energy PPFD.
Bigger isn’t always better, our high-performance trellis allows you to grow low.
Increased air/co2 reduces the chance of mold and hyper charges nutrient uptake.
Because of the Growcart™ geometry you get 25% more canopy in the same footprint.
Bending, stooping and maneuvering around the plants causes back strain and fatigue.
Drying becomes fast and easy, simply clip and flip.
1. High Electrical cost and wasted light – The GrowCart’s “light catch technology” allows more of the light’s energy PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux) to reach more the plant. Our high-performance tilting trellis design gives you control by raising the sides of the plant closer to the source where, measured PAR (Photosynthetic active Radiation) is the weakest. In Resulting in a more even distribution of light. better-quality product and increased yields.
2. Limited space for indoor growers – Because of the geometry, angled growing in a GrowCart is the answer that allows the forward-thinking grower to get 25% more product in the same footprint.
3. Low Ceiling Height. Many grow rooms are limited to 8’ ceiling height and most grow tents are even lower. Bigger isn’t always better. By training your plants into our high-performance trellis system you can grow low. This allows you to have better control of space between the light fixture and your plants, preventing hot spots and light scorch and still the maximizing yield.
4. Plants that are on the ground or locked in place with netting are hard to reach and care for. Making the grower stoop, bend and maneuver around the plant. GrowCart gets your plants off the ground reducing fatigue and back strain, this allows the grower to work in a more comfortable position. The cart is on wheels and maneuvering the cart to where you can best have space to work instead of letting the plant dictate his workplace.
5. Drying and preparing plants to harvest is time consuming and tedious. Many growers tell us this is their least favorite thing to do. With Growcart just clip and flip. Clip the plant away from the growing medium and flip the trellis upside down to dry. Drying and curing is a breeze.
6. Mold accumulation and poor nutrient -- By having the plants off the ground and utilizing GrowCart’s high-performance trellis, you improve airflow reducing mold exposure and it makes it simple to train plants to produce more saleable product. Nutrient intake is improved by having easier to maintain plants.
7. Limited plant licensing – Growers are often licensed to only grow a certain number of plants. By utilizing the GrowCart you will get more saleable product from that same number of licensed plants, putting more money into your pockets. Both the GrowCart tilting trellis design and GrowCart Big Tree System allow maximum yields for whatever you are licensed to grow.
Great for tent growers, decks and smaller spaces. Fits nicely into a 2’x4’ or larger tent. Features our tilting trellis and medium duty 3/4” welded frame, 50 lb capacity.
19”x 38” footprint
Trellis 22 1/2” x 37 7/8” adjusts, max height 28 1/4”
Growcart OD 17” x 40 7/8”
Growcart ht. 13 1/4" x 12 1/2”
Drain tray 15 1/2” x 39 1/4” x 1 7/8”
For professionals or the gardening enthusiast. Features our tilting trellis, heavy duty 1” welded aluminum frame, 75lb capacity and large drain tray.
24”x 48” footprint
Put two together to get the most out a 4’x 4’ or 5’x 5’ area
Trellis 46 7/8” x 30”, adjusts height max 28 1/4”
Growcart OD 23” x 48 7/8”
Growcart ht. 13 1/2” x 13”
Drain tray 21 5/8” x 47 1/4” x 1 7/8
This is our most versatile Growcart. The compact size works well on your deck, in your closet or tent. Also, the deeper tray can be adapted for hydroponics. Features our tilting trellis and medium duty 3/4” welded frame, 50 lb capacity.
24” x 24” footprint
Trellis 23 3/4” x 30”, adjusts, max height 28 1/4”
Growcart OD 25 1/8” x 24 3/4”
Growcart ht. 13 1/4” x 12 3/4”
Drain tray 23 1/2” x 23 1/2” x 2 3/4”
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.